Launching new product
Ecoline creates ‘eco’ adventure parks where you can have an exhilarating Australian bush experience soaring among tree tops on a flying fox, a roller coaster, climbing suspension bridges and doing other challenges high above the forest floor.
- Launch the unique concept of an eco-friendly tourist attraction.
- Launch Ecoline’s new parks and attractions, including the world’s longest roller coaster and flying fox;
- Build awareness of ‘eco’ parks among consumers and the travel trade;
- Build Ecoline’s credentials for partnering opportunities with other suppliers.
What we did
Firstly we developed a clear presence and messaging platform for Ecoline’s three adventure parks.
We then set about launching the newest Sydney park, and the world’s longest zip line. To officially launch the newest Sydney Park, we secured the Premier of NSW and commenced a major media outreach program to target consumers and the travel trade.
For the launch of the world’s longest zip line, we engaged and managed a wide range of stakeholders included Government, tourism boards and operators, consumers and youth. National and global coverage was gained via a ‘crazy’ themed event and concerted media program.
The launch was followed by an ongoing communications content campaign that seeded stories and competitions into traditional media particularly during the school holidays. Digital activity included strong use of video and third party endorsements from families and tourists who had visited the park.
We undertook a profile building campaign to position Ecoline as a successful thought leader in eco-tourism through strategically placed media activity. We also helped them identify key trade events and awards to support the Brand and the wider business objectives of Ecoline that ensured they attended key travel trade events to build strategic relationships with tour organisers.
- Strong national media coverage, including national prime time TV news coverage, and breakfast television the afternoon following the launch.
- The launch enabled Ecoline to position all three parks as a fun, entertaining and energetic eco-friendly attraction that could get Australian families back to nature.
- Ecoline has enjoyed strong and ongoing local and international media coverage – including national news, travel shows, breakfast television and targeted audience specific media, through its innovative attraction and continues to build its reputation among the travel trade as a destination.
- The messaging workshop delivered a strong integrated platform for Ecolines entire marketing operations. All marketing activity operates with a consistent Brand, produces engaging content relevant to each market.